Hello there folks, as you might have seen on our moddb page a lot of changes have happened and I haven't written anything here yet. So now its time to write it here too.
I will now present to you the latest of Battle-Force & The Forgotten Ones, this info can also be found on the "Battle-Force" or "The Forgotten Ones" page though.
A: BFMP v6.75 Beta Update log / How to install
B: Download Link ( Full )
C: Gameplay video
2. The Forgotten Ones:
A: TFO v1.5 Beta Patch Update log / How to install
B: Download Link ( Requires TFO v1.0 Beta )
C: Walkthrough video
How to install properly:
To install "Battle-Force: Multi Player" move the "battleforce" folder into your
"C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Sourcemods" Folder...
Also make sure that Source SDK Base 2007 is fully installed and that you have any other source game installed: HL2, CSS, TF2, HL2:EP1, HL2:EP2, etc...
If you get any errors during install, check our support topics on our homepage:
"http://piranesi.afilowc.net" or "http://funpiranesi.wiki-site.com/index.php/Category:Battle-Force"
You should delete all previous content of Battle-Force before you extract in the new version, this is due to that some files has been removed in new versions, if you still have those files then most likely the game will not work perfectly.
This new Battle-Force: Multi Player version includes the following changes(v6.75 Beta):
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on health.
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on stamina.
- Changed game name from "Team Deathmatch" to "Battle-Force".
- Added new parameters in gameinfo file.
- Reduced filesizes a lot!
- Minor bug fixes.
- Ironsight lag added.
- Updated Maplist, Mapcycle, Motd files and Steam.inf file.
- Blur shader element when ironsighted added.
- Remove veins HUD when dead & when you have joined a new game.
- Hide Health, Sprint & Ammo HUD when in vehicle.
- Added new Loading Scheme.
- Radio commands.
- Added emit particle / bullet decal on ground-turret.
- Lose Stamina when jumping.
- Fixed weapon weight in weapon scripts.
WHAT IS LEFT TO BE DONE:
- See your legs / body when looking down.
- Free aim! // Perhaps...
- Fix A.I.
- New Maps for A.I vs Humans.
- Change speed of the player when he is IRONSIGHTED! (If still not done/implemented)
- Fix thirdperson cam.
- New Weaponselection HUD.
- Mini-map pictures for each map in the server dialogue.
- Add emit particle / bullet decal on Tank turret on jeep apc tank vehicle.
Thanks for supporting us and thanks for downloading!
Hopefully this version will not be a pain to download, I will work further on reducing the filesize even more by the next version. :)
Our server is up 24/7 come join us sometime! Add it to your favorite list on Steam, IP: "126.96.36.199:27017" ...
I know that I should have released this patch a while ago.. My apologies.
This patch will remove all the "Hell yeah", "This is exciting, I wonder what will happen next", etc... sounds.
I have also added slight changes to the loading dialog, sourcescheme( the main menu ), replaced some sound files like the default locked sound and also replaced some with the null soundfile so that when you get hit a few times you will not emit the sound which says "I'm hit, you better get a medkit, hurry!".
Hopefully TFO will become slightly scarier now! :) and also stay tuned for TFO v2.0, I'm almost done with the coding, scripting, sound engineering, resourcing so then I'll have to complete the Chapter 4 map and Chapter 5 map and add new faceposer scenes and I could need some voice actors for these scenes and also the previous ones, as I'm not a good voice actor. If you are interested then send me a PM. :)
Extract the "tfo" folder into your "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Sourcemods\" folder. ( Make sure that your existing files has been overwritten by the new ones! )